The Honeyrods - 9 Hands Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 9 Hands by The Honeyrods at LyricsKeeper.com.
9 Hands
| 9 Hands Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 9 Hands By The Honeyrods?
Voices all that's left inside my head
Tell me what to do I want you bad Play for you like a kid in new toy land Bounce for you from a bridge on rubber bands Nine hands all want you This one's mine Nine hands all want you This one's mine Do you want things Give you skies and stars above 'Cause when I'm grown-- I will be an astronaut |
Who Wrote 9 Hands By The Honeyrods?
C.l. Hunter, J.n. Brashears, Matthew Christian Clemmons, Micheal Sean Dale, W.g. Cabaniss
|
What's The Duration Of The 9 Hands By The Honeyrods?The duration of 9 Hands is 3:51 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Gutta: Walk with Me It's Vinnie paz daddy! Jedi mind tricks!…
- Chris Colletti: How Do You Keep the Music Playing? How do you keep…
- Joe Veras: La Pared Y aunque me le pongan vidrios…
- Four Star Mary: Think Summer fields…
- Wolfman Jack: Psychotic Reaction I feel depressed, I feel so bad…