The I Don't Cares - 1/2 2P Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 1/2 2P by The I Don't Cares at LyricsKeeper.com.
1/2 2P
| 1/2 2P Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 1/2 2P By The I Don't Cares?
Three and
When our lips participate Soon then my eyes precipitate I hate to stop but I really have to go A-B-C-D-E-F-G When you call me 'baby' H-I-J-K-L-M-N Oh no When you call me 'baby' I need to find an alley Your voice always makes me have to pee Light up like a Christmas tree I need to find an alley Your voice always makes me have to pee Your face makes my eyes run Your face makes my eyes run Gimme me that guitar! Fa fa fa fa ?? When you call me 'baby' Your voice always makes me have to pee A-B-C-D-E-F-G H-I-J-K-L-M-N Oh no Oh oh you make me have to go Light up like a Christmas tree I need to find an alley Your voice always makes me Your voice always makes me Your voice- I really got to go now Your voice makes me have to pee |
Who Wrote 1/2 2P By The I Don't Cares?
Paul Westerberg
|
What's The Duration Of The 1/2 2P By The I Don't Cares?The duration of 1/2 2P is 2:44 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Gutta: Walk with Me It's Vinnie paz daddy! Jedi mind tricks!…
- Chris Colletti: How Do You Keep the Music Playing? How do you keep…
- Joe Veras: La Pared Y aunque me le pongan vidrios…
- Four Star Mary: Think Summer fields…
- Wolfman Jack: Psychotic Reaction I feel depressed, I feel so bad…