The Jackson 5 - 2-4-6-8 Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 2-4-6-8 by The Jackson 5 at LyricsKeeper.com.
2-4-6-8
| 2-4-6-8 Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 2-4-6-8 By The Jackson 5?
2,4,6,8, who do you appriciate,
Please say that boy is me 2,4,6,8, who do you appriciate, I'm the one who wants to be your baby Get up early to see you in the morning But you just past me by havin' a quarter Sitting in the corner With you I share my time, I past your homeroom wishing you were my own girl Every time I look to see you Sit at home but someday you'll notice if you look Into my eyes, ohhh 2,4,6,8, who do you appriciate, Please be my pride and joy 2,4,6,8, who do you appriciate, I want to be your lover boy |
Who Wrote 2-4-6-8 By The Jackson 5?
Gloria Jones, Pamela Joan Sawyer
|
What's The Duration Of The 2-4-6-8 By The Jackson 5?The duration of 2-4-6-8 is 2:56 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Billy Banks & His Orchestra: Bugle Call Rag You're bound to fall for the bugle call;…
- Kath Soucie: Sing Ho for the Life of a Bear (Expotition March) Sing ho for the life of a bear…
- Garrin Benfield: Crazy Love I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles…
- Paul Buckmaster: Margo's Waltz She said don't worry, baby…
- Paul Gibbs: A Christmas Letter At an antique desk…