The Kicks - 12 Steps Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 12 Steps by The Kicks at LyricsKeeper.com.
12 Steps
| 12 Steps Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 12 Steps By The Kicks?
Turn your face up to the sun
You've just begun, You've just begun So head out in the wind To put yourself, 12 steps from them... Tell me what you want Tell me what you need Tell me all the lies that are in your head But I think I would stay away... Tell me what you want Tell me what you need Tell me all the lies that are in your head But I think I would stay away (from dad) Now you know it's right Now you know it's right When your world came crashing in You lost yourself Somewhere out there So you see we're just the same We picked up our paths In fields of pain Tell me what you want Tell me what you need Tell me all the lies that are in your head But I think I would stay away... Tell me what you want Tell me what you need Tell me all the lies that are in your head But I think I would stay away (from dad) Now you know it's right Now you know it's right Now you know it's right It's played out now Played out now Why don't you Tell me what you want Tell me what you need Tell me all the lies that are in your head But I think I would stay away... Tell me what you want Tell me what you need Tell me all the lies that are in your head But I think I would Stay away Stay away |
Who Wrote 12 Steps By The Kicks?
Scott Cook, Josh Faulkner, Ryan Scott, Joshua Faulkner
|
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Billy Banks & His Orchestra: Bugle Call Rag You're bound to fall for the bugle call;…
- Kath Soucie: Sing Ho for the Life of a Bear (Expotition March) Sing ho for the life of a bear…
- Garrin Benfield: Crazy Love I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles…
- Paul Buckmaster: Margo's Waltz She said don't worry, baby…
- Paul Gibbs: A Christmas Letter At an antique desk…