The Mission UK - 1969 [Live] Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 1969 [Live] by The Mission UK at LyricsKeeper.com.
1969 [Live]
| 1969 [Live] Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 1969 [Live] By The Mission UK?
Well alright!
It's 1969 OK War across the USA There's no one here for me and you Going here with nothing to do There's nothing here for me and you Another year with nothing to do, yow! Now last year I was 21 I didn't have a lot of fun Now I'm gonna be 22 So, oh my, I'll boohoo Now I'm gonna be 22 Oh my, I'll boohoo, yow! It's 1969 OK War across the USA Nothing here for me and you Another year with nothing to do 1969, Baby 1969, Baby 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 1969 1969 |
Who Wrote 1969 [Live] By The Mission UK?
David Alexander, James Osterberg, Ronald Asheton, Scott Asheton
|
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Billy Banks & His Orchestra: Bugle Call Rag You're bound to fall for the bugle call;…
- Kath Soucie: Sing Ho for the Life of a Bear (Expotition March) Sing ho for the life of a bear…
- Garrin Benfield: Crazy Love I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles…
- Paul Buckmaster: Margo's Waltz She said don't worry, baby…
- Paul Gibbs: A Christmas Letter At an antique desk…