The Mission UK - 1969 Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 1969 by The Mission UK at LyricsKeeper.com.
1969
| 1969 Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 1969 By The Mission UK?
Well alright!
It's 1969 OK War across the USA There's no one here for me and you Going here with nothing to do There's nothing here for me and you Another year with nothing to do, yow! Now last year I was 21 I didn't have a lot of fun Now I'm gonna be 22 So, oh my, I'll boohoo Now I'm gonna be 22 Oh my, I'll boohoo, yow! It's 1969 OK War across the USA Nothing here for me and you Another year with nothing to do 1969, Baby 1969, Baby 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 1969 1969 |
Who Wrote 1969 By The Mission UK?
David Alexander, James Osterberg, Ronald Asheton, Scott Asheton
|
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Gutta: Walk with Me It's Vinnie paz daddy! Jedi mind tricks!…
- Chris Colletti: How Do You Keep the Music Playing? How do you keep…
- Joe Veras: La Pared Y aunque me le pongan vidrios…
- Four Star Mary: Think Summer fields…
- Wolfman Jack: Psychotic Reaction I feel depressed, I feel so bad…