Get the lyrics to the song: Chattanooga Choo Choo by The Modernaires at LyricsKeeper.com.
Chattanooga Choo Choo
|Chattanooga Choo Choo Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Chattanooga Choo Choo By The Modernaires?
Pardon me boy, is that the Chattanooga Choo Choo?
Track twenty nine, boy you can gimme a shine
I can afford to board a Chattanooga Choo Choo
I've got my fare and just a trifle to spare
You leave the Pennsylvania station 'bout a quarter to four
Read a magazine and then you're in Baltimore
Dinner in the diner, nothing could be finer
Than to have your ham 'n' eggs in Carolina
When you hear the whistle blowin' eight to the bar
Then you know that Tennessee is not very far
Shovel all the coal in, gotta keep it rollin'
Woo, woo, Chattanooga, there you are
There's gonna be a certain party at the station
Satin and lace, I used to call funny face
She's gonna cry until I tell her that I'll never roam
Who Wrote Chattanooga Choo Choo By The Modernaires?
Mack Gordon, Harry Warren
What's The Duration Of The Chattanooga Choo Choo By The Modernaires?
The duration of Chattanooga Choo Choo is 3:25 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Shane Heyl: Hello Cut the f***in' music up…
- Baby Boy: Ya No Llores Baby boy…
- Andrew Stockdale: Standing On the Corner People are crazy, people are hazy…
- Bianca Sings: Made in the USA The American motherfucking dream nigga…
- Curly Seckler: My Long Journey Home I once had a darling wife kind, true and sweet…