Get the lyrics to the song: Morning Girl by The Neon Philharmonic at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Morning Girl Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Morning Girl By The Neon Philharmonic?
Mornin' girl, how'd ya sleep last night?
You're sev'ral ages older now
Your eyes have started showin' how
The little girl's growin' now
Mornin' girl, was that you last night?
Crying on the radio
Beggin' for a way to go
To go back where love wasn't jumbled so
Oh, no, things are different now than they were before
You know love is more than kisses
A whole lot more
Mornin' girl, put your dreams away
And read your box of Cheerios
And powder-puff that pretty nose
And go out and find your man where the wild wind blows
Who Wrote Morning Girl By The Neon Philharmonic?
What's The Duration Of The Morning Girl By The Neon Philharmonic?
The duration of Morning Girl is 2:12 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- The Royal Concept: D-D-Dance In a room with both of your rivals…
- Dr. Stank: Bang Loose Off that ignorant, belligerent…
- Del Tha Funkee Homosapien: Mistadobalina Mista Dobalina, Mr. Bob Dobalina…
- Amy Correia: Gasoline Alley/It's All Over Now I think I'm goin' mad and it's makin' me sad…
- Classical Kids: Ave verum corpus, K. 618 Ave ave verum Corpus…