The Outfield - 61 Seconds Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 61 Seconds by The Outfield at LyricsKeeper.com.
61 Seconds
| 61 Seconds Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 61 Seconds By The Outfield?
Without a word I'd know what to say
If you stared at me my eyes would refuse to stray Sixty seconds is all it takes For the nine to five man to be more than one minute late There's a clock on the wall A mirror reflecting it all Just an imageless photograph To wake up not knowing where I am today I don't drive the same car I don't live the same way [Chorus] Sixty one seconds is all it takes For the nine to five man to be more than one minute late There's a clock on the wall A mirror reflecting it all Just an imageless photograph There's a space in a frame Can you imagine a man with no name I can, I can, I can [chorus] |
Who Wrote 61 Seconds By The Outfield?
John Fredrick Spinks
|
What's The Duration Of The 61 Seconds By The Outfield?The duration of 61 Seconds is 4:18 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Bob Fraser: How Deep Is the Ocean How much do I love you?…
- Roberto Surace: Joys You're the finest I've ever known, finest I ever…
- Despair: Rust I wish that you were here…
- Jack McVea: Please Love Me I was in love with you baby, honey, before I learned to call your name…
- Moe Daniels: Shake It Fast Shake ya ass, but watch yourself…