The Pineapple Thief - 3000 Days Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 3000 Days by The Pineapple Thief at LyricsKeeper.com.
3000 Days
| 3000 Days Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 3000 Days By The Pineapple Thief?
I've been running around in circles
Running into the ground 3000 days remind me We've barely made a sound I just wanted to make you happy To light up your tired eyes 3000 days remind me We've barely found the time to Waste our precious lives You know I would make you wait for A one in a million chance? All I can hear around me The sound of love that passed I just wanted to say I'm sorry To open my wasted eyes 3000 days remind me We've barely found the time to Waste our precious lives |
Who Wrote 3000 Days By The Pineapple Thief?
Bruce Soord
|
What's The Duration Of The 3000 Days By The Pineapple Thief?The duration of 3000 Days is 7:16 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Billy Banks & His Orchestra: Bugle Call Rag You're bound to fall for the bugle call;…
- Kath Soucie: Sing Ho for the Life of a Bear (Expotition March) Sing ho for the life of a bear…
- Garrin Benfield: Crazy Love I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles…
- Paul Buckmaster: Margo's Waltz She said don't worry, baby…
- Paul Gibbs: A Christmas Letter At an antique desk…