The Pretenders - 2000 Miles Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 2000 Miles by The Pretenders at LyricsKeeper.com.
2000 Miles
| 2000 Miles Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 2000 Miles By The Pretenders?
He's gone two thousand miles
It's very far The snow is falling down Gets colder day by day I miss you The children will sing He'll be back at Christmas time In these frozen and silent nights Sometimes in a dream you appear Outside under the purple sky Diamonds in the snow sparkle Our hearts were singing It felt like Christmas time Two thousand miles Is very far through the snow I'll think of you Wherever you go He's gone two thousand miles It's very far The snow is falling down Gets colder day by day I miss you I can hear people singing It must be Christmas time I hear people singing It must be Christmas time |
Who Wrote 2000 Miles By The Pretenders?
Christine Hynde
|
What's The Duration Of The 2000 Miles By The Pretenders?The duration of 2000 Miles is 3:38 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Billy Banks & His Orchestra: Bugle Call Rag You're bound to fall for the bugle call;…
- Kath Soucie: Sing Ho for the Life of a Bear (Expotition March) Sing ho for the life of a bear…
- Garrin Benfield: Crazy Love I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles…
- Paul Buckmaster: Margo's Waltz She said don't worry, baby…
- Paul Gibbs: A Christmas Letter At an antique desk…