The Shoes - 1960's Horror Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 1960's Horror by The Shoes at LyricsKeeper.com.
1960's Horror
| 1960's Horror Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 1960's Horror By The Shoes?
I hold them keys now throw them locks up
I hold them keys now throw them locks up I hold them keys now throw them locks up I hold them keys now throw them locks up I hold them keys now throw them locks up Say it again I hold them keys now throw them locks up I hold them keys now throw them locks up Say it again I hold them keys now throw them locks up I hold them keys now throw them locks up Say it again I hold them keys now throw them locks up I hold them keys now throw them locks up Say it again I hold them keys now throw them locks up |
Who Wrote 1960's Horror By The Shoes?
Guillaume Briere, Benjamin Lebeau, Dominic Lord
|
What's The Duration Of The 1960's Horror By The Shoes?The duration of 1960's Horror is 2:08 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Gutta: Walk with Me It's Vinnie paz daddy! Jedi mind tricks!…
- Chris Colletti: How Do You Keep the Music Playing? How do you keep…
- Joe Veras: La Pared Y aunque me le pongan vidrios…
- Four Star Mary: Think Summer fields…
- Wolfman Jack: Psychotic Reaction I feel depressed, I feel so bad…