The Strokes - 12:51 Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 12:51 by The Strokes at LyricsKeeper.com.
12:51
| 12:51 Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 12:51 By The Strokes?
Talk to me now I'm older
Your friend told you 'cause I told her Friday nights have been lonely Change your plans and then phone me We could go and get forties F*ck goin' to that party Oh, really, your folks are away now? Alright, let's go, you convinced me 12:51 is the time my voice Found the words I sought Is it this stage I want? The world is shutting out for us Oh, we were tense for sure But we was confident Kiss me now that I'm older I won't try to control you Friday nights have been lonely Take it slow but don't warn me We'd go out and get forties Then we'd go to some party Oh, really, your folks are away now? Alright, I'm coming I'll be right there |
Who Wrote 12:51 By The Strokes?
Julian Casablancas
|
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Gutta: Walk with Me It's Vinnie paz daddy! Jedi mind tricks!…
- Chris Colletti: How Do You Keep the Music Playing? How do you keep…
- Joe Veras: La Pared Y aunque me le pongan vidrios…
- Four Star Mary: Think Summer fields…
- Wolfman Jack: Psychotic Reaction I feel depressed, I feel so bad…