The Vines - 1969 Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: 1969 by The Vines at LyricsKeeper.com.
1969
| 1969 Lyrics |
|---|
What Are The Lyrics For 1969 By The Vines?
It's 1969 in my head
I just want to have no place to go I'm Living through the sound of the dead I'm gonna get stoned look round at my soul I'm hearing voices in the trees I', seeing footsteps in the rain I just want to die before I lose my doll I have been crying in my sleep Cause I don't know where I've been I just want to live to see another day Hey hey hey hey When I get my Buick six I'll see my life drop in that whirlpool If I get to see you again You're the only one I know Here we go There I stand I'm a seed Of a man Dare I go Dare I stare I'm a seed Of a man |
Who Wrote 1969 By The Vines?
Nicholls, Olliffe
|
What's The Duration Of The 1969 By The Vines?The duration of 1969 is 6:27 minutes and seconds. |
More Lyrics
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Billy Banks & His Orchestra: Bugle Call Rag You're bound to fall for the bugle call;…
- Kath Soucie: Sing Ho for the Life of a Bear (Expotition March) Sing ho for the life of a bear…
- Garrin Benfield: Crazy Love I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles…
- Paul Buckmaster: Margo's Waltz She said don't worry, baby…
- Paul Gibbs: A Christmas Letter At an antique desk…