Get the lyrics to the song: I'd Rather Have Jesus by Thomas Kinkade at LyricsKeeper.com.
I'd Rather Have Jesus
|I'd Rather Have Jesus Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For I'd Rather Have Jesus By Thomas Kinkade?
I'd rather have Jesus than silver or gold I'd rather be his than have riches untold
I'd rather have Jesus than houses or land
Yes I'd rather be led by his nail pierced hands
Than to be the king of a best domain and beheld in sins dread sway
I'd rather have Jesus than anything this world affords today
[ vibes ]
I'd rather have Jesus than worldly applause I'd rather be faithful to his dear cause
I'd rather have Jesus than world wide things I'd rather be true to his holy name
Than to be the king...
Who Wrote I'd Rather Have Jesus By Thomas Kinkade?
Luther Green Presley
What's The Duration Of The I'd Rather Have Jesus By Thomas Kinkade?
The duration of I'd Rather Have Jesus is 2:42 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Anita O'Day & Stan Kenton: I Can't Believe That You're in Love with Me Yesterday you came my way…
- Hot Lies: Emergency! Emergency! I know that look in her eye…
- Sneakbo: Pon Me Baby girl come smoke with me yeah (baby girl come smoke)…
- Imagine Dragons/artist/Lil Wayne/artist/Reginae Carter: Famous Welcome to your name in lights…
- Johnny Nobody: See You Later Alligator Well, I saw my baby walkin'…