Get the lyrics to the song: Let There Be Love by Thomas Ryan at LyricsKeeper.com.
Let There Be Love
|Let There Be Love Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Let There Be Love By Thomas Ryan?
That moon up high, the night he found us
He threw a magic spell of moonbeams all around us
And when he saw the scene was set,
He whispered let there be love.
The sleepy birds up in the branches
They stayed awake, they weren't taking any chances
Because they knew that they
Would soon be singing let there be love
The night winds that kissed your cheeks
Had been preparing weeks and weeks
They told the raindrops from above
Be sure and stay away on this night of love
And when they knew we were romancing,
They are so overjoyed the stars were even dancing
And then our hearts told us to kiss, and whispered
Let there be love
Who Wrote Let There Be Love By Thomas Ryan?
What's The Duration Of The Let There Be Love By Thomas Ryan?
The duration of Let There Be Love is 3:07 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Anita O'Day & Stan Kenton: I Can't Believe That You're in Love with Me Yesterday you came my way…
- Hot Lies: Emergency! Emergency! I know that look in her eye…
- Sneakbo: Pon Me Baby girl come smoke with me yeah (baby girl come smoke)…
- Imagine Dragons/artist/Lil Wayne/artist/Reginae Carter: Famous Welcome to your name in lights…
- Johnny Nobody: See You Later Alligator Well, I saw my baby walkin'…