Get the lyrics to the song: Friend Zone by Thundercat at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Friend Zone Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Friend Zone By Thundercat?
I'm your biggest fan, but I guess that's just not good enough
Is it 'cause I wear my hair weird or because I like to play Diablo
Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking 'bout
'Cause I really don't wanna have to spell it out
And next time you call me
I'm gon' sit and stare at the screen
Waiting for the call to end
You stuck me in the friend zone
That's that bullshit
I'm gonna play Diablo either way
You can go or you could go
Because I'd rather play Mortal Combat anyway hey
I'm all about my Johnny Cage
If you're not bringing tacos I suggest you start to walk away
Bitch don't kill my vibe
I can tell you kinda got uncomfortable
So let me break it down for you
Don't call me, don't text me, after 2 am
Unless you plan on giving me some
'Cause I got enough friends
I will throw you in the garbage
'Cause you play too many games
I'm better off by myself
Loving you's bad for my health
No one wants to be in the
Who Wrote Friend Zone By Thundercat?
Stephen Bruner, Charles Dickerson
What's The Duration Of The Friend Zone By Thundercat?
The duration of Friend Zone is 3:12 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- The Royal Concept: D-D-Dance In a room with both of your rivals…
- Dr. Stank: Bang Loose Off that ignorant, belligerent…
- Del Tha Funkee Homosapien: Mistadobalina Mista Dobalina, Mr. Bob Dobalina…
- Amy Correia: Gasoline Alley/It's All Over Now I think I'm goin' mad and it's makin' me sad…
- Classical Kids: Ave verum corpus, K. 618 Ave ave verum Corpus…