Get the lyrics to the song: My Heart Is Free by Tift Merritt at LyricsKeeper.com.
My Heart Is Free
|My Heart Is Free Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For My Heart Is Free By Tift Merritt?
Well, the first thing I remember is the last thing that I saw,
Morning hit the barrel of a rifle going off
Then the daylight wrapped around me,
Then I heard the sergeant scream,
Then all my reservations fell gently at my feet
Now my heart is free
My heart is free, and all the things that hold a man no longer carry me
I was sure there was a reason to take that side and fight,
But when I saw the trembling hands that put that shot in flight,
I saw the hands of Jesus, saw the shores at Normandy,
Saw a hundred thousand weary lost and homesick boys like me
The courage asked of my heart has traveled far beyond those lines
Seems it's always for a few men that so many of us die
You don't remember my name or the girl that I made proud,
And whatever drew me from her arms is nothing to me now
Who Wrote My Heart Is Free By Tift Merritt?
What's The Duration Of The My Heart Is Free By Tift Merritt?
The duration of My Heart Is Free is 3:32 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Habeas Corpus: Peace Sells What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"?…
- Randall Ames: The Little Drummer Boy Come, they told me pa-rum pum pum pum…
- Keith Johnson & the Spiritual Voices: Hide Behind the Mountain Chorus…
- Spitvalves: Float I jump off go off…
- Rocafil Jazz: Sweet Mother Sweet mother I no go forget you…