Get the lyrics to the song: Branded Man by Vince Gill at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Branded Man Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Branded Man By Vince Gill?
I'd like to hold my head up and be proud of who I am,
But they won't let my secret go untold.
I paid the debt I owed them, but they're still not satisfied,
Now I'm a branded man out in the cold,
When they let me out of prison, I held my head up high,
Determined I would rise above the shame.
But no matter where I travel, the black mark follows me,
I'm branded with a number on my name.
If I live to be a hundred, guess I'll never clear my name,
'cause everybody knows I've been in jail.
No matter where I'm living,
I've got to tell them where I've been,
Or they'll send me back to prison if I fail.
Now I'm a branded man out in the cold.
Who Wrote Branded Man By Vince Gill?
What's The Duration Of The Branded Man By Vince Gill?
The duration of Branded Man is 3:46 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- John Kosco: Touché Find a way…
- Melissa Walker: Where or When It seems we stood and talked like this before…
- Kano: My Sound My sound's the realest…
- Benny Bell: Shaving Cream (Punk Lyrics) I have a sad story to tell you…
- Felt: Like You I ain't never had nobody show me all the things that you can show me…