Get the lyrics to the song: Running out of Pain by 12 Stones at LyricsKeeper.com.
Running out of Pain
|Running out of Pain Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Running out of Pain By 12 Stones?
As he raises his hand you begin to understand
That no love is worth the hate that you feel
Now you're running out of pain
And all these feelings feel the same
So you close your eyes and wish it all away
And I lie awake and I try to say
Anything I know just to ease your pain
But you hide away where no one can see
And it's only you that can set you free
Now the time has come again
So you reach deep down within
To find the strength that you have buried there
As you turn to walk away you can still hear him say
You'll never make it in this world alone
You try to fight (you try to fight)
You hide the pain (you hide the pain)
You walk away (never again)
Who Wrote Running out of Pain By 12 Stones?
Eric Weaver, Anthony Mccoy, Kevin W Dorr, Patrick Quave
What's The Duration Of The Running out of Pain By 12 Stones?
The duration of Running out of Pain is 3:12 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Low Pros: Who Wanna Play Hunnid band jug, now who wanna play?…
- Richard Greene: Helter Skelter When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide…
- Black Sun: Spread Love Spread love, oh…
- James Moody & His Cool Cats: Over the Rainbow Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high…
- Fenwyck: Words Girl, don't you know every time I see you smiling…