Get the lyrics to the song: Goin' Down by Allan Nicholls at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Goin' Down Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Goin' Down By Allan Nicholls?
Me and Lucifer
Lucifer and me
Just like the angel that fell
Banished forever to Hell
Today have I been expelled
From high school heaven
Elevator going down
This is my doom, my humiliation
October, not June
And it's summer vacation
Such a disgrace
How can i face the nation?
Why should this pain
Bring me such strange elation?
Oh Dr. Lincoln
My head needs shrinkin'
Lu lu lu lu lu lu Lucifer and me
Doomed from here
Everybody going down down down
Forgive me if I don't cry
It's like the Fourth of July
Thank God that angels can fly
Going down down down
Who Wrote Goin' Down By Allan Nicholls?
Galt Mac Dermot, Gerome Ragni, James Rado
What's The Duration Of The Goin' Down By Allan Nicholls?
The duration of Goin' Down is 2:30 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Los Pistoleros: Cow Cow Boogie Out on the plains down near Santa fe…
- American Idol Finalists Season 3: Ain't No Mountain High Enough Listen baby, ain't no mountain high…
- Westernhagen: Schweigen Ist Feige Ich bin der schwärzeste Neger…
- Gael Faye: Parce que la vie Si ce monde est trop dur pour le prendre tel quel…
- Andy Sheppard: I Wish I Knew I wish I knew someone like you could love me…