Get the lyrics to the song: The Stage by Ben Somerville at LyricsKeeper.com.
|The Stage Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For The Stage By Ben Somerville?
Once upon a long, at the turn of the cent
We hear our future drift over the crest
All the elders crying, and they drag us along
We don't know better than to join in song
A couple of us gather at the age of ten
We jibe at this idea of a crest
Let the elders cry and let them fight
While we create our everlasting light
We were just children
Strength in numbers worked back then
Such a city I had never seen before
And for eyes like mine, never again
Selfishness and its infinite hands
Little actors on the stage
And we thought it was all real
Little lovers of the stage
And we swore it was all real
Little lovers, little lovers
Lord I swear it was all real
Who Wrote The Stage By Ben Somerville?
What's The Duration Of The The Stage By Ben Somerville?
The duration of The Stage is 4:02 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Wendell Hall: Ain't She Sweet Ain't she sweet? See her walking down that street…
- Scattertheashes: City in the Sea She covered me warm…
- Florian Picasso: Like You Do No one gets me like you do…
- Charlie Charles: Cheyenne E ripenso al weekend…
- Ricardo Modrego: La Luna y el Toro La luna se esta peinando…