Get the lyrics to the song: Star Eyes [*] by Ben Webster at LyricsKeeper.com.
Star Eyes [*]
|Star Eyes [*] Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Star Eyes [*] By Ben Webster?
That to me is what your eyes are,
Soft as stars in April skies are,
Tell me some day you'll fulfill
Their promise of a thrill.
Flashing eyes in which my hopes rise,
Let me show you where my heart lies.
Let me prove that it adores
That loveliness of yours.
All my life I've felt
Content to stargaze at the skies.
Now I only want to to melt
The stardust in your eyes.
When if ever, will my lips know
If it's me for whom those eyes glow?
Makes no diff'rence where you are,
Your eyes still hold my wishing star,
Oh, star eyes, how lovely you are.
Who Wrote Star Eyes [*] By Ben Webster?
Gene De Paul, Don Raye
What's The Duration Of The Star Eyes [*] By Ben Webster?
The duration of Star Eyes [*] is 3:08 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Shane Heyl: Hello Cut the f***in' music up…
- Baby Boy: Ya No Llores Baby boy…
- Andrew Stockdale: Standing On the Corner People are crazy, people are hazy…
- Bianca Sings: Made in the USA The American motherfucking dream nigga…
- Curly Seckler: My Long Journey Home I once had a darling wife kind, true and sweet…