Get the lyrics to the song: All These Things by Benton Falls at LyricsKeeper.com.
All These Things
|All These Things Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For All These Things By Benton Falls?
I promise that I won't fall down.
I promise that I won't skin my knee.
Like you promised you'd always be around.
To take good care of me.
And I remember.
You standing behind that white picket fence with a white peaked face.
Trying hard to embrace my youth.
Before it escapes.
Before it's too late.
Clutching the fence she said.
How have I hurt you.
What have I done.
Did I desert you.
Or spite with my tongue.
Was I too eager.
Or love you too much.
I love you too much.
And now that I'm all grown.
I'm feeling so alone.
Why have you brought me here.
You say all these things I say.
But it's not the same.
I'm feeling so alone today. alone and numb.
I'll ice my thoughts.
I'll ice my mind for now.
It's not your fault.
You did what you could do.
For this I will love you for always.
You hold my heart and my tiny hand.
Thank you for all these things
Who Wrote All These Things By Benton Falls?
What's The Duration Of The All These Things By Benton Falls?
The duration of All These Things is 5:03 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Los Pistoleros: Cow Cow Boogie Out on the plains down near Santa fe…
- American Idol Finalists Season 3: Ain't No Mountain High Enough Listen baby, ain't no mountain high…
- Westernhagen: Schweigen Ist Feige Ich bin der schwärzeste Neger…
- Gael Faye: Parce que la vie Si ce monde est trop dur pour le prendre tel quel…
- Andy Sheppard: I Wish I Knew I wish I knew someone like you could love me…