Get the lyrics to the song: Jamaica by Bobby Caldwell at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Jamaica By Bobby Caldwell?
When the world gets too much to carryAnd when life becomes
too bizarreAnd all of my friends seem ordinaryAs
compared to the RastafarNo, I can't wait to see
the cityHave a drink inside my favorite barSo if you
leave me, that's a pityMaybe I'm better off by
farOh, JamaicaHold meCome let your arms
enfold meForever and everSomeone told meLove
grows Here in JamaicaLeaving you, how could I
everAs I ran for the ocean ferryWell I knew
I'd said my last goodbyeAnd now my life seems so
contraryAs the stars fill the evening skyOh,
JamaicaHold meCome let your arms enfold meForever
and everSomeone told meLove growsHere in
JamaicaLeaving you, how could I ever
Who Wrote Jamaica By Bobby Caldwell?
What's The Duration Of The Jamaica By Bobby Caldwell?
The duration of Jamaica is 5:02 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Tom "Bones" Malone: On Green Dolphin Street It seems like a dream, yet I know it happened…
- Earl Carpenter: Stars There, out in the darkness…
- G.B.H.: No Survivors No survivors in this game of hate, we all get changed in a certain way…
- Pandigenous: Is This Love I wanna love you, and treat you right…
- Alice Stuart: Downhearted Blues Gee, but it's hard to love someone when that someone don't love you!…