Get the lyrics to the song: Jamaica by Bobby Caldwell at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Jamaica By Bobby Caldwell?
When the world gets too much to carryAnd when life becomes
too bizarreAnd all of my friends seem ordinaryAs
compared to the RastafarNo, I can't wait to see
the cityHave a drink inside my favorite barSo if you
leave me, that's a pityMaybe I'm better off by
farOh, JamaicaHold meCome let your arms
enfold meForever and everSomeone told meLove
grows Here in JamaicaLeaving you, how could I
everAs I ran for the ocean ferryWell I knew
I'd said my last goodbyeAnd now my life seems so
contraryAs the stars fill the evening skyOh,
JamaicaHold meCome let your arms enfold meForever
and everSomeone told meLove growsHere in
JamaicaLeaving you, how could I ever
Who Wrote Jamaica By Bobby Caldwell?
What's The Duration Of The Jamaica By Bobby Caldwell?
The duration of Jamaica is 5:02 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Sherry Winston: To Be With You Hold on, little girl…
- Slon: Jestem Z Miasta Warszawa w sercu Polski to miasto w moim sercu…
- The London Studio Orchestra: All Time High All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two…
- B.C.: Can't Get Enough of Myself Oh woah oh oh, oh…
- Chas Burchell: Just Squeeze Me Want you to know I go for your squeezin'…