Get the lyrics to the song: I'll Tell My Ma by Bobby Clancy at LyricsKeeper.com.
I'll Tell My Ma
|I'll Tell My Ma Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For I'll Tell My Ma By Bobby Clancy?
I'll tell me Ma when I go home,
The boys won't leave the girls alone
They pull my hair, they stole my comb
But that's all right till I get home
She is handsome, she is pretty, she is the belle of Belfast City
She is a-courtin' one, two, three, please won't you tell me who is she?
Albert Mooney says he loves her, all the boys are fightin' for her
They knock on the door, they ring on the bell, say "Oh my true love are you well?"
Out she comes as white as snow, rings on her fingers, bells on her toes
Oul Johnny Murray says she'll die if she doesn't get the fellow with the rovin' eye
Let the wind and the rain and the hail blow high and the snow come tumblin' from the sky
She's as nice as apple pie and she'll get her own lad bye and bye
When she gets a lad of her own she won't tell her Ma when she gets home
Let them all come as they will, it's Albert Mooney she loves still
Who Wrote I'll Tell My Ma By Bobby Clancy?
J Baird, Pd Traditional
What's The Duration Of The I'll Tell My Ma By Bobby Clancy?
The duration of I'll Tell My Ma is 1:47 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- The Royal Concept: D-D-Dance In a room with both of your rivals…
- Dr. Stank: Bang Loose Off that ignorant, belligerent…
- Del Tha Funkee Homosapien: Mistadobalina Mista Dobalina, Mr. Bob Dobalina…
- Amy Correia: Gasoline Alley/It's All Over Now I think I'm goin' mad and it's makin' me sad…
- Classical Kids: Ave verum corpus, K. 618 Ave ave verum Corpus…