Get the lyrics to the song: Playing Possum by Cheryl Harris at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Playing Possum Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Playing Possum By Cheryl Harris?
To my mentors and comrades in arms
Those presents and those gone on
Thank you to my family
(Can you see them now)
To my partner Mysteria who I love and depend on more than I can say
(For some children)
To my son Thebe (Words like home)
Cultural worker and student of life
Whose growth and insights inspire me, a thousand kisses
(Could not carry any possible meaning)
Thank you to my brothers (But displaced)
My niece, (Boarder) my nephews, my sisters, my friends
(Refugee) My whole family network (Consider)
Who have let me be distracted and inconsistent in my intention
(The premature daily death of their dreams)
Who've put up with crazy schedules, short tempers and mad dashes and all the rest
(What staggering memories frighten and abort
The hope that should have been
Perhaps I should just borrow
The rememberer's voice again
While I can and say: you know the real deal
To have a home is not a favor)
Who Wrote Playing Possum By Cheryl Harris?
What's The Duration Of The Playing Possum By Cheryl Harris?
The duration of Playing Possum is 1:34 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Robert Conti: Like Someone in Love Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars…
- Silvercrush: Alone Feels like I am building up a wall…
- Vashti Bunyan: Penduli Pendulum Penduli pendulum…
- Andi Rozier: Open Up the Heavens [Album Edit] [Edit] Lost are saved, find their way, at the sound of Your great name…
- Inigo Kilborn: East of the Sun East of the sun and west of the moon…