Get the lyrics to the song: Stardust by Goran Marcusson at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Stardust By Goran Marcusson?
And now the purple dusk of twilight time
Steals across the meadows of my heart
High up in the sky the little stars climb
Always reminding me that we're apart
You wander down the lane and far away
Leaving me a song that will not die
Love is now the stardust of yesterday
The music of the years gone by.
Sometimes I wonder, how I spend
The lonely nights
Dreaming of a song
Haunts my reverie
And I am once again with you
When our love was new
And each kiss an inspiration
But that was long ago
And now my consolation is in the stardust of a song
Besides the garden wall, when stars are bright
You are in my arms
Tells his fairytale
Of paradise, where roses grew
Though I dream in vain
In my heart it will remain
My stardust melody
The memory of love's refrain.
Who Wrote Stardust By Goran Marcusson?
Christopher Gentry, John Hutchinson Dean, Matthew Everitt, Simon Ian White, Stuart Black
What's The Duration Of The Stardust By Goran Marcusson?
The duration of Stardust is 4:25 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Beth Ullman: Body and Soul My heart is sad and lonely…
- Maia Sharp: Perfect Moment I met you once before the first time…
- Marvin Hughes: He'll Have to Go [#] Put your sweet lips a little closer to the phone…
- Johnny Kidd & the Pirates: Shakin' All Over When you move in right up close to me…
- Daniel Santos: Nuestro Juramento No puedo verte triste porque me mata…