Get the lyrics to the song: Your Little Body's Slowly Breaking Down by Jonathan Pryce at LyricsKeeper.com.
Your Little Body's Slowly Breaking Down
|Your Little Body's Slowly Breaking Down Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Your Little Body's Slowly Breaking Down By Jonathan Pryce?
Your little body's slowly breaking down
You're losing speed, you're losing strength, not style
That goes on flourishing forever
But your eyes, your smile
Do not have the sparkle of your fantastic past
If you climb one more mountain it could be your last
I'm not that ill, bad moments come but they go
Some days are fine, some a little bit harder
But that doesn't mean we should give up our dream
Have you ever seen me defeated?
Don't you forget what I've been through and yet
I'm still standing
Eva, you are dying
So what happens now?
Where am I going to?
Don't ask anymore
Who Wrote Your Little Body's Slowly Breaking Down By Jonathan Pryce?
Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice
What's The Duration Of The Your Little Body's Slowly Breaking Down By Jonathan Pryce?
The duration of Your Little Body's Slowly Breaking Down is 1:24 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Deniece William: Free Whispering in his ear…
- Bill Benford: Down Home Blues I never felt…
- Tom Knutson: You're My Everything You're my everything underneath the sun…
- Oona Hollister: Oh Sailor Cold night, strange dreams…
- Bobby Burgess Bigband Explosion: My Heart Belongs to Daddy While tearing off a game of golf…