Get the lyrics to the song: Last Night When We Were Young by Jonathan Pugh at LyricsKeeper.com.
Last Night When We Were Young
|Last Night When We Were Young Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Last Night When We Were Young By Jonathan Pugh?
Last night when we were young
Love was a star, a song unsung
Life was so new, so real so right
Ages ago last night
Today the world is old
You flew away and time grew cold
Where is that star that shone so bright
Ages ago last night?
To think that spring had depended
On merely this: a look, a kiss
To think that something so splendid
Could slip away in one little daybreak
So now, let's reminisce
And recollect the sighs and the kisses
The arms that clung
When we were young last night
Who Wrote Last Night When We Were Young By Jonathan Pugh?
E. Y. Harburg, Harold Arlen
What's The Duration Of The Last Night When We Were Young By Jonathan Pugh?
The duration of Last Night When We Were Young is 4:21 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Wendell Hall: Ain't She Sweet Ain't she sweet? See her walking down that street…
- Scattertheashes: City in the Sea She covered me warm…
- Florian Picasso: Like You Do No one gets me like you do…
- Charlie Charles: Cheyenne E ripenso al weekend…
- Ricardo Modrego: La Luna y el Toro La luna se esta peinando…