Get the lyrics to the song: Radio by Lodger at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Radio By Lodger?
Too heavy to float
Too light to sink
I think less
Than I speak I think
My eyes too open
To see anything
My heart too full
To feel a thing
Turn me off
Like you turn off radio
Burn my books
And all I've done
Take away security
And give back my purity
My mouth too full
To say a word
My ears too big
That's what I heard
Who Wrote Radio By Lodger?
Antti Laari, Hannes Hayha, Jyri Riikonen, Richard Andersson, Teemu Merila
What's The Duration Of The Radio By Lodger?
The duration of Radio is 3:27 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- John Kosco: Touché Find a way…
- Melissa Walker: Where or When It seems we stood and talked like this before…
- Kano: My Sound My sound's the realest…
- Benny Bell: Shaving Cream (Punk Lyrics) I have a sad story to tell you…
- Felt: Like You I ain't never had nobody show me all the things that you can show me…