Get the lyrics to the song: Yardbird Suite by Major Holley at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Yardbird Suite Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Yardbird Suite By Major Holley?
It's hard to learn
How tears can burn one's heart
But that's a thing that I found out
Too late I guess, Cause I'm in a mess
My faith has gone
Why lead me on this way?
I thought there'd be no price on love
But I had to pay.
If I could perform one miracle
I'd revive your thoughts of me
Yet I know that it's hopeless
You could never really care.
That's why I despair!
I'll go along hoping
Someday you'll learn
The flame in my heart, Dear,
Forever will burn!
Who Wrote Yardbird Suite By Major Holley?
What's The Duration Of The Yardbird Suite By Major Holley?
The duration of Yardbird Suite is 7:44 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Fundo de Quintal: A Batucada Dos Nossos Tantãns/Vai Lá, Vai Lá Samba, a gente não perde o prazer de cantar…
- Ewert: I Believe (In You) Son, if a morning comes…
- Lange: Drifting Away Everytime I lose my self control…
- Smokin' Joe Wiseman: Good For Me Don't look so sad…
- DJ Miko: What's Up Twenty-five years of my life and still…