Get the lyrics to the song: Polka Dots and Moonbeams by Pat Cronley at LyricsKeeper.com.
Polka Dots and Moonbeams
|Polka Dots and Moonbeams Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Polka Dots and Moonbeams By Pat Cronley?
A country dance was being held in a garden
I felt a bump and heard an "Oh, beg your pardon"
Suddenly I saw polka dots and moonbeams
All around a pug-nosed dream
The music started and was I the perplexed one
I held my breath and said "May I have the next one?"
In my frightened arms, polka dots and moonbeams
Sparkled on a pug-nosed dream
There were questions in the eyes of other dancers
As we floated over the floor
There were questions but my heart knew all the answers
And perhaps a few things more
Now in a cottage built of lilacs and laughter
I know the meaning of the words "Ever after"
And I'll always see polka dots and moonbeams
When I kiss the pug-nosed dream
Who Wrote Polka Dots and Moonbeams By Pat Cronley?
James Van Heusen, Jimmy Van Heusen, Johnny Burke
What's The Duration Of The Polka Dots and Moonbeams By Pat Cronley?
The duration of Polka Dots and Moonbeams is 4:49 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Motorpsycho: Nothing to Say With words big as headlines…
- Electric President: The Ocean Floor It's hard to get a solid breath down here…
- Karen Gunderson: The Girl from Ipanema Tall and tan and young and lovely…
- Talk Of The Town: People Get Ready People get ready…
- Sue Matthews: On My Way to You So often as I wait for sleep I find myself reciting…