Get the lyrics to the song: Birds by Swift at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Birds By Swift?
I cast away everything I own for this feeling inside of me
Live my life for my home I'll be safe rather than be left alone
Feels like I can't live like I used to so I keep bringing new things
In this to improve the stature of my stance
At first glance it seems so hard to figure
Protect my home I hate to but I'm forced to kill
Two birds with one stone
So fly away
Just fly away
Fo' find your place
While I stay
I can't stand these claws
Reaching for my things
I'll clip your wings
You sing the same song all the other birds sing
Pictures and memories take place
And in due time they wither away
And all that's left are the feeling that we had
Stay away while you are here
My life's not mine
When you look down from above
Wishing you could fly with me
I'm bound by the same things
I'm not free
I'm just sticking to the path that belongs to me
It belongs to me
Who Wrote Birds By Swift?
Derrick Lemel Stewart, Emandu Imani Rashaan Wilcox, John Martinez, Lou Donaldson, Trevant Jermaine Hardson
What's The Duration Of The Birds By Swift?
The duration of Birds is 3:47 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Habeas Corpus: Peace Sells What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"?…
- Randall Ames: The Little Drummer Boy Come, they told me pa-rum pum pum pum…
- Keith Johnson & the Spiritual Voices: Hide Behind the Mountain Chorus…
- Spitvalves: Float I jump off go off…
- Rocafil Jazz: Sweet Mother Sweet mother I no go forget you…